Corners of the Cranium

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dreams and Reality



The wicked witch of the west
Stole my breath
Bottled up, locked away, no daylight
No more breath, I thought it right
My delight
To dance to the ocean, I plunged my head
Cold shiver, dry hair as I sit in bed
All this noise, all is seen in my dreams
In my dreams

To live in another world, a lovely sin
My day ends when I drink of this tin
                                                                the bitterest coffee one would know
Pushing away my reality, Fucking my Flow.
You may see but this world is not seen

In my dreams, in my Dreams

2 comments:

  1. I like the use of the f-word. I get a bit of a James Blunt "fucking high" feel when i read it. good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There goes the purity of this blog.

    ReplyDelete