Corners of the Cranium

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It just kempt getting more abstract

Cut-out filter effect of original photo
 
 I sa hr in ar class.
M sné allí n clas d ar

Sin  h rojc
I wasn' rally ar class, i was som ar hisory inrodcion, oorly ah, borin as hll class, ha rally had mor o do wih mmorizin facs and n I realized that I wanted to put a nice piece of art together during break. My winter art project, something fresh and unique. 
ams hn acally larnin abo ar.

Setting up the project
So i srck m, hoosho is a od. No ha, I knw ha for awhil now b i srck m wha syl of ar i wand o do. An imrssionisic colla of imnd ars, and hoosho was oin o hl m cra his. So m rojc ban. I noticed that with each advancement in the process it kempt gitting moor aabbdstracracke

 I by cin  maazins, sarchin f The concept resolved around the idea that i would existing papers to replace pigments that one would normally used. This collage wouldn't be realistic but rather abstract and impressionistic. 
or h colors I dsird. his ndin  akin a on of im sarchin  ach and vry n i wand.


Finishd coy, hoo shod aain
Partly finished
Nx I chos o s an xisin icr I had ha i ariclarly lik, which can b fond arlir in my blo, and sd a co filr ffc,. I sd his icr as Ti ping is Exteamly difficult when you are lossing critical details
my olin for my rojc ha i knw wold rodc similar rsls in rms of dail. I followd his  by colorizin o b mono-chromaic, as I dsird a and siml fl o my icr, I sd bl. So my id scn was s.
I ban h am, h challn of firin abo h b which basically simpilifed all the colors of the picture into simplified regions of colors, seen at the top
Finished copy
s way o ransformin a whi ic and my bl scras ino h work ha I had in fron of m. I dcidd o skch h nral shas of hs hr rs and very depressed
Strange
hir lak. I dcidd o sar wih h darks, farhs way objcs firs, ha lad m o bin wih h backrond rs ha fill  h disanc, qickly ali America only to sink
n l and asin ha colorrally in ha rion. Mch black was sd alon h way, and hn i movd o h lak, carfl o cra a and hn wo lih ons on i's flank, as sn in h iniial icr.. I fl da ff  conid ha osss i wood row moor and mr obsrac ili nonono kod ondrsand. crcl dl wld b ls wh C s nd Words are overrated
h fnl cy wld b ndsiqdabl. nlss  knw wh  ws sosd 2b,  wood bizz rih cllss. lik a boss.. so scrbindo como so ara dmsrar l fco dl ar absrac. is arr (-) slf o scribo <3 his. afrfillininhrsandsardfillininallhwhiholshrwrlfhls o fill . I ook Mcho imo,  comllos. Many ol don' lik absrac ar bcas of how obviosly i aars,
Inrsinly i larnd ha yo w dark region of water
Finished copy, photo shopped again
an o sar wih bi sris of ar and work yor way down o h smalls of slivrs as yo add dail. I don'av o s ror sllin he trick it to make it very beautifully so you don't have to understando wri his aricl, as i is oin o nradabl whn i'm don wih h absracionis rocss. iano kys and dons. raccar. I ook many hors o lck t. language doesn't work this way, and i know that, that is why i am doing it this way, to demonstrate that abstract art is unique and wonderful thing. 
  all h hols in h ar rojc. Afr ha I workd on addin dails and sch. ssianal dail is collasin. hackz! I'm rally drssd bcas I kickd no js on b a vry imoran, hih mony am of maic away. So drssin i is o o so clos o h sn and no orach i, or o disco bfor yo cold rach i. I'v bn wachin a lo of Mrlin and rocrasain on mah homwork. onih i'm oin ovr o my fars hos o a, bcs I love my friends.
h cooks mch br han, and i rally isssed m off.












2 comments:

  1. Great job, I get it, the article is art itself. It uses pretty much meaningless words and puts them as a background to the boldfaced, clear, plain-text words you are able to understand to create a article that you look at and enjoy instead of read.
    I have to say as some hopefully constructive criticism, the point(if i'm not totally off base) isn't evident soon enough when looking at the article. I suggest putting less meaningless stuff in there and more big, Bolded one liners that say it all. Again I'm probably way off base but that is how this article looks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmmmhmmmhmmmm...Middle English soothes my soul.

    ReplyDelete