Corners of the Cranium

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The life of a dreamer

We, me and you.
We are dreamers.
We are romantics.
We are flirts.
But most of all we are shy.
However that is alright because we know, oh we know.
As to what we know we know many things.

We know how we feel, It is a emotion far more true than any physical one.
We know how each other feels. Though at times our faith is shaken it always comes back and we see.
Never in a million years would we want it to stop, but there must be something beyond this something more than knowing, for sometimes I get fed up with the waiting and want to proclaim my affection, that may just be the romantic in me.

Who knows maybe im just tilting at windmills but I know theres something beyond what there is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment