Corners of the Cranium

Sunday, December 12, 2010

new radio

Every week I like to listen to something new and completely rearrange my iTunes library. Lately I've been finding some good stuff and I would like to share it with you.

First lets define indie, indie to me is something original or in someway takes something not original and puts a spin on it.

This weeks artist is IYAD, first of i did not say IYAZ i said IYAD.

Next what I view about this artist is he seems to take 8bit and put it into some viable music.

What is 8 bit you might ask? It is a genre I never thought existed other than in Zelda and other Nintendo classic.

Be for warned he is not a professional so you will find imperfections in his music.

Here's the link to one of my favorite songs by him NEVER AGE , one of the reason i like this song is because at 3:00 it goes crazy.

STEPS FOR DOWNLOADING:
1. right click on download button
2. then chose save link as
3. chose where you want it (i recommend desktop)

OTHER TITLES:

No comments:

Post a Comment